Saturday, March 31, 2007

Good Eats: Cubing a Round

Yet another shining moment for Deb Duchon! Her new roles really bring out her spirit and adds another new dimension to the show. Good Eats never gets old because Alton Brown and his staff are always coming up with something new to keep us entertained.

Mmmmmmm...chicken fried steak! I was difficult watching that show just before crawling off to bed. I had a serious hankering for some chicken fried steak that still hasn't been satisfied three days later. I guess after enjoying this wonderful dish down in South Carolina a few times I'm worried that I will be sadly disappointed by a Michigan version. I'll have to scout out some of my favorite 'local' joints and see who makes it.

Working a Round: Yes, I've been pretty busy lately. Of course having a job with an hour long drive eats into my time, but I've also been doing some projects around the house. It was difficult to stay up to catch my favorite this week being that I get up at 4:30 now! Maybe I'll hav eto look into Tiivo or a DVR. I even missed my other favs, This Old House and Ask TOH! Right now the coffee is brewing and I'm about to head downstairs to catch up on those two!

As always, thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave comments about my ramblings or the show!

No comments: