I ran across a blog article that somebody by the name of Jenny wrote about Alton's granola bars. I always love to hear feedback on the recipes from Good Eats or Alton's books; whether it be about the taste, recipe, or difficulty level. I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to this show since it seemed like a lot of trouble for something all too easy to grab off the shelf at the grocery store, but this article may inspire me to think twice. Jenny has a couple of tips and a good description of what they taste like. The bars don't sound as bad as they looked on TV.
Click here to read the blog post
wow I'm glad to learn someone is covering AB this closely in case I miss something...we are big alton fans at Endless Simmer, maybe you have ideas on how to improve my take on his avo-butter:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.endlesssimmer.com/2007/11/15/its-like-butta/