
Alton Brown has co-authored a book based on Feasting on Asphalt 2 with chef-turned-photographer Jean-Claude Dhien. Due to be released this coming April; it contains 208 pages including forty recipes and surely some great shots of the scenery encountered along the way.
Amazon is taking pre-orders at a 34% discount! Order yours today!
A bit of the description from Amazon:
"A companion to the six-part Food Network series airing in fall 2007, Feasting on Asphalt: The River Run is a travel diary, photo journal, and, of course, cookbook. Alton’s itinerary includes big-city eateries and small-town chat ’n’ chews, as well as markets, inns, ice cream parlors, museums, barbecue joints—and even an alligator farm."
Books like this get me excited but they also make me nervous that FN may start to over publicize Alton.
ReplyDeleteNote to FN: DON'T DO TO ALTON WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ALL THE OTHERS!!!
With that said I need to be off to pre-order my copy :)
Yeah, really! I hope we don't see Alton on a box of Ritz crackers anytime soon. I think his creative genius preserves him from falling to that level though.
ReplyDeleteUmmm, anyone watch the latest AB Good Eats? I have NEVER heard that many plugs to go to the FN website. Every commercial break was a "if you want to try this out get these recipes from the FN site at www..." Oh man I think it's happening....
ReplyDelete