Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Good Eats Episode: Cupcakes


Back from vacationing in Charleston and into the anxiety mode. Approximately six weeks until the baby arrives and I still have a huge list of projects to start or finish and all the little things to buy! Even making a blog entry has to be squeezed in nowadays :-)

First order of business: new Good Eats Episode next Monday, the 28th. 'Honey, I Shrunk the Cake" will feature baking chiffon cupcakes. Unless I'm mistaken, and very well could be with all I've been up to the past few weeks, this is indeed a new episode and rounds out the season.

Second order of business: My copies of the FOA2 book and DVD set have been ordered and should arrive soon. I can't predict when I'll have time to peruse them, but I hear babies sleep a lot and I'll be home 24/7 so the opportunity should present itself. I'm thinking of scheduling a an all day FOA 1 and 2 marathon. I really enjoyed the first DVD set and have wanted to take a second screening to write up a review. Hopefully, the second set is equally revealing and insightful with Alton's commentary and all of the extra scenes.

Stay tuned for more! I will try to keep up with posting Alton news as he criss-crosses the Mississippi signing books as I prepare for fatherhood. And thanks to y'all for stopping by!

No comments: