Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Alton Brown will appear on Sesame Street Nov. 26th


As I mentioned a few weeks back, Alton Brown will be appearing on Sesame Street.  According to Muppet Wiki, Alton will be featured in the Word on the Street segment with my favorite Muppet, Murray!  The episode, Rahki Road, is scheduled to air November 26th.  Despite being the day after Thanksgiving, Alton will not be showing kids how to construct their own turkey derrick.  Instead he will teaching them about recipes.  That's right, recipes, not applications.  We'll have to see if he finds some way to sneak the application in there just for fun.

2 comments:

Daniel M. Clark said...

Awesome news!

Can't you just see it though... "now kids, make sure you have a fire extinguisher nearby - the only unitasker I allow in my kitchen - while you're lowering the turkey into the vat of boiling oil."

James DeRuvo said...

I wonder if he's going to refer to the Cookie Monster as a "fat pig" for what he eats ...