Saturday, November 10, 2007

Alton Brown's Granola Bars: Good Eats Power Trip

I ran across a blog article that somebody by the name of Jenny wrote about Alton's granola bars. I always love to hear feedback on the recipes from Good Eats or Alton's books; whether it be about the taste, recipe, or difficulty level. I have to admit that I didn't pay much attention to this show since it seemed like a lot of trouble for something all too easy to grab off the shelf at the grocery store, but this article may inspire me to think twice. Jenny has a couple of tips and a good description of what they taste like. The bars don't sound as bad as they looked on TV.

Click here to read the blog post

1 comment:

BS said...

wow I'm glad to learn someone is covering AB this closely in case I miss something...we are big alton fans at Endless Simmer, maybe you have ideas on how to improve my take on his avo-butter:
http://www.endlesssimmer.com/2007/11/15/its-like-butta/