Saturday, January 5, 2008

Food Network and Alton Brown Agree to Three-Year Deal

After a little holiday break I am pleased to return with wonderful news for all the Alton Brown fans out there. Looks like Alton has signed on for another THREE YEARS at Food Network!

According to Food Network president, Brooke Johnson, "In 2008, he will produce new seasons of the popular Good Eats and Iron Chef America, as well as assorted specials. In addition, Brown will produce a new season of limited series Feasting on Asphalt, titled Feasting on Waves, premiering in summer 2008."

Feasting on Waves will feature the food and culture of the Caribbean. Not what I had expected for the next take on the Feasting series, but a welcome surprise. In fact, I just caught Down and Out in Paradise the other night. I forgot how good that special was! Anyhow, we'll probably hear more about it in the summer before it airs.

1 comment:

Tablebread said...

I was so excited to hear that he is doing more Good Eats. I mean, IMHO, this is the best show ever done on food.

Cheers