Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's going on around here?

Hey all! Sorry about not posting for a while; been a bit busy lately and things are looking up. We're expecting a baby in June and parts of the house need to be rearranged, painted, etc. One immediate benefit is that we finally had a good excuse to upgrade from our 25 year old Zenith to a 40 inch LCD after the den became the future nursery and we just can't see the little old TV screen across the living room.

I also, finally, have switched back to the dayshift at work after six months of living in the dark. I'll actually be able to watch Good Eats when it airs now; which is good because my DVD recorder doesn't seem to want to cooperate with the new TV. To make up for that is the fact that I can watch TV from the kitchen now!

Cooking has also resumed in my kitchen within days of returning to a normal sleep cycle. I ventured to the market and bought six rather large sea scallops after watching Shell games IV. Maybe I should start taking pictures of my culinary attempts to post on my blog. Mmmm....maybe I'll work on my skills a bit longer.

Last, but not least, I'll have a bit more time to blog. I've had a lot on my mind in regards to Good Eats and the Food Network lately, but just haven't found the time to let the creative juices flow.

No comments: